8.05 Housing for Married Students or Students with Children

University-owned housing for married students and students with children is limited largely to Harvard-Affiliated Housing available through Harvard Real Estate Services. A few opportunities exist for married students to become resident tutors in undergraduate houses or freshman proctors in the freshman dormitories.

Visit the Harvard University Housing website for more information.

Last updated 7/19/18