(formerly the Scholars in Medicine Office)
- Manages the scholarly project graduation requirement for students who entered HMS in fall 2011 or later;
- Advises students on research, community service, and global health opportunities, and related OSE and external funding;
- Connects students to faculty affiliated with the above mentioned programs;
- Assists students taking required and elective courses related to the scholarly project, exchange clerkships abroad, and language programs;
- Alerts students to a wide array of out-of-classroom experiences, events, funding, and fellowships through a weekly e-newsletter News You Can Use;
- Organizes instruction in Medical Spanish, Portuguese, and Mandarin for students who have interests in the practice of medicine in other cultures; and
- Advises students on the process for graduating with honors in a special field (see below or Section 1.07).
- Learn more on their website.
Last updated 2/11/21